My consulting room is at the end of the hall on Floor 1, Winslow House, 217 High St, Lower Hutt. The building is opposite the Westpac bank, with a Hospice shop on the ground floor. There is pay and display parking outside, or at the nearby Riverbank carpark. There is free parking for two hours in the southern end of the Riverbank carpark (this area is signposted).
9.15am to 2.45pm Monday to Friday.
- Initial consult (90 minutes): $240
- Assessment, therapy, or feedback session: $150/hour
- Cognitive testing: $170/hour
- Child observations (eg. home or school): $100/hour
- Phone interviews with others (eg teacher, grandparent, partner): $100/hour
- Travel - $80/hour
- Written work (reports, letters, referrals) - $70 page or $140/hour
- Online psychometric questionnaires - $20/each
- I can give you an estimate of the cost of the assessment you have requested for yourself or your child, as it will be based on the assessment complexity and components required, and the length and number of the reports or referrals generated.
Missed appointments: You're a human being! Life can throw curveballs! Sometimes we make mistakes even with the best of intentions. So no charge if you let me know prior to the scheduled start of your session. $50 fee for missing a session without letting me know.
Payment via EFTPOS, cash or internet banking. Payment should be made prior to your next appointment unless otherwise agreed.